We will post info here as it becomes available. So far:
1. Departure: Students need to be at the Bill Reid statue at the international departures area of Vancouver International Airport by 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 6.
4. Packing List
5. Return flight lists. We are booked on two flights for our return which arrive at different times. Please check the linked lists if you’re not sure when your flight arrives home. Please be prepared to take you instrument home with you.
6. Hotel info: We are staying at the Homewood Suites by Hilton. 2010 South Harbor Boulevard, Ananheim, California 92802, 714-750-2010
7. Emergency contact: Once we are in Anaheim we will give the students a local cell number that they can use to get in touch with a chaperone in an emergency. Students can text this info to parents/guardians. These numbers will be for emergencies only. During school hours, if there is an emergency call 604-713-8220.
8. If you haven’t done so already, you can sign up to receive the text messages that we use to communicate with the students. Information is contained in the post 2 below this one entitled ‘Remind Codes’.
9. Meals: At minimum, students need to be prepared to purchase 4 lunches. Breakfasts and dinners are included. Optional: There are no meals on the plane unless students have a credit card. After we clear security at YVR, students may want to plan to purchase dinner on the plane, or at YVR before we depart, as they won’t be fed again until breakfast.
10: Travel document info for crossing the United States border.